Building Rainbows

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What we've been up to...

I will be starting my new job in a little less than 2 weeks from now so we are just preparing for that change right now. Lizzy is going to school like usual and this week she is also going to her grandma Tita's so she can get use to spending longer time there. We have actually been preparing for this change for a while now so Lizzy is doing great and I can see this transition going smoothly.

Grandma Tita will be doing most the the usual activities Lizzy and I do now like taking her to the store for errands, taking her to open gymnastics, taking her to the park, and continuing to do all the activities we have been doing. The great thing is grandma Tita is very familiar with what we do because she has always come along and been around since Lizzy has been born.

Now I just have to teach grandma Tita how to use a camera! With Lizzy being way from me during the day this week I don't have much to post. While she has been away I have been doing errands and things I've needed to do. I've also been working on crafts for Lizzy's birthday. I want to get as much of what I need to do now that I have free time to do so.

That being said I can see that I will be posting a lot less now. I think I will post only when we do something special that I want to share rather than posting something everyday. We have some special things planned soon and I will post anything special we do to share with friends and family so continue to check back we'll still be here.

1 comment:

  1. It's been great getting to know Lizzy and your whole little family better through this blog. I will look forward to your special posts, and I know both Lizzy and your mom will be having wonderful days together.

    ReplyDelete