Building Rainbows

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Easter Basket

I know it's early and maybe it's because it's early spring and Lent has started but I made Lizzy's Easter Basket already. I don't like to wait until the last minute and I try to get things done early so I have time to do other activities with Lizzy when the time comes. But I thought I would share what's in her Easter basket for anyone looking for ideas on a toddler Easter basket.
Inside Lizzy's Easter Basket:
  • Bunny hand puppet (Lizzy has sooo many stuffed animals but no puppets so I thought this was a better idea than another stuffed animal)
  • Chick finger puppet
  • Alphabet and first words flash cards
  • Kazoo
  • Kid size gardening tools and gardening apron
  • Strawberry planting kit
  • Easter rubber duck
  • Egg Coloring Kit
  • Summer Board Book
  • New swimsuit and Hula Skirt
  • Bubbles
  • Bingo dot pens (I hear toddlers love these)
  • Peeps (I didn't want to include any candy or sugary treats but I changed my mind she can try peeps since she loves marshmallows).
I got most things at amazon.com, the rest at dollar tree and target. I love shopping online because I can find things I want for Lizzy that they don't have in stores. I also love the dollar tree and target dollar bins for seasonal small gifts great for easter baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment