Building Rainbows

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This weekend was a Valentines day weekend on Saturday Mike and I went out for dinner and movie while Lizzy had fun at grandpa's and titas (as she now calls my mom her grandma). Then, Sunday we had pink waffles for breakfast, a heart shaped pizza for dinner, and ice cream cake! As much fun as all this sounds our little family is down with the cold. Lizzy and I are just trying to get through the day. I hate seeing my baby so sick I hope she gets better soon.


Today Lizzy is having fun playing with her chiming heart, nesting dolls, and playsilk she got for Valentine's day. I never got around to making valentines day cards with her to send out to her grandparents but today we are working on that and will post the finished project soon.


Lizzy got a package from her grandparents. A card with stickers in it which she loves, a new book, and a giftcard! She's a lucky girl we will use the giftcard towards some farm animal toys. She loves the animal sounds book because right now she's really into making animal sounds especially farm animal sounds thus why we will get her the farm animal toys.

Lizzy also got a package from her great aunt, a cute card, valentines, and a book called I am a little bear. It has wonderful illustrations to look at. Lizzy will love this. Thank you!


Today is Mike and I's 4 year anniversary the date we got legally married and moved in together. It's a little unorthodox that we got legally married then had the wedding in June but we wanted to start our lives together and I wanted to be married before I moved in. All in all it worked out and we are happy together.

Happy Valentine's day and may your day be filled with lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment