Building Rainbows

Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Mail

Lizzy's mailbox is back again this year for love mail. I usually put something in her mailbox every night for her to find in the morning from the first of Feb to Valentine's Day.  Lizzy has been so excited to find what is in her mailbox each day. I just love her excitement. I got this mailbox at Target in their dollar section last year and spruced it up a little. When Lizzy has mail I put the flag up and some of the things I have put in her mailbox are:

Magic Towel
Glitter glue sticks
Stickers
Pins
Small crafts kits
Valentine's day shirt
Socks with little hearts on them
Heart Cookies......


I try to use little things I already have to surprise her with but we both enjoy love mail leading up to Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment