Building Rainbows

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crayon Art Gift

Tomorrow is Lizzy's last day of "summer school" she has a two and half week break then the school year starts. The Montessori school uses the same calendar as public schools here so she will be having lots of breaks here and there also. Lizzy really likes her teachers and I have a lot of appreciation for all they do as well. Lizzy and I made them a little gift to hang. 

We glued crayons onto a canvas then heated the tips of the crayons with a blow dryer upside down to make "stems" then glued flowers on. A card attached read "thank you for helping me grow" Lizzy wrote her name in the card.
A tile I found to give as a gift. It reminded me of Montessori.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is just awesome! Great job! You have your own little artist :)

    ReplyDelete