Building Rainbows

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bath Time

I usually start running the bath water first then while the water is running I get Lizzy undressed and occasionally she will jump in the bath with her clothes on while I have my back turned. Today was one of those day....
She wasn't smiling, I think she felt bad that her clothes got wet because I tried to make her smile and she wouldn't smile at all.
Lizzy brushes her teeth while she's in the bath. It's just easier while she's in the bath and happy.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, look at her little face. Thinking maybe it wasn't such a great idea after all. I'm getting to catch up on all the posts about Lizzy and your sweet family. I'm glad your trip went well. I cannot believe Lizzy slept on the plane!! You totally lucked out with that one.

    ReplyDelete