Building Rainbows

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturdays

On Saturdays Mike gets up with Lizzy in the morning while I sleep in just a little and get dressed. Then, I usually make breakfast and get Lizzy bathed, dressed, and down for a nap. After that we have the rest of the day together.

Today we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and to their country store. Afterwards, we can home and Miked watched the world cup game and watched Lizzy while I went out for some errands.

Later, we made homemade pizza for dinner. Mike cooked the sausage and Lizzy and I put all the ingredients on the crust. I usually have Lizzy in my maya wrap when we cook together that way she is at our level and can see and participate if she wants.

Here are some photos of Lizzy today:


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute is Lizzy in that chair! That is the perfect little outfit for Cracker Barrel, too.

    ReplyDelete