Building Rainbows

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Box of Stuff

We have been staying in these past couple of days due to the extreme amount of rain we've been getting thanks to hurricane Alex. It looks like it will continue to rain until who knows when, we may not see any fireworks this year.

Lizzy loves to play with random things that are not her toys so I decided to make her a special box of stuff to explore.

In the box of stuff is a keychain, cupcake liner, passport wallet with credit cards inside, tissue paper, ipod case, clothespin, cookie cutter, baby food jar lids, massager, bandana, and some other odd things.
Here she is exploring, this kept her occupied for a while. I will have to change the stuff out to give her new things to explore and keep her attention.


1 comment:

  1. Man, send the rain over here!! I wish I could have watched Lizzy playing with all her cool treasures. It is just so relaxing, isn't it? I was watching a little boy the other day for a friend and I just so enjoyed watching him occupy himself with this game box we have and all it's pieces.

    ReplyDelete