Building Rainbows

Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Birthdays!

Today Lizzy and I went to Cate's 1st birthday party at chuck e cheese! Lizzy had tons of fun running all over the places, putting on cute shows for people, eating pizza and riding rides. I could hardly keep up with her! My favorite part was when Lizzy was waiting in line patiently to go down the slide, two kids were in front of her and she was behind them. Not too long ago she couldn't go down the slide on her own, now she can do it all by herself! My camera didn't have the memory card inside and I couldn't take any pictures, these are some pics the family took. Can you find us?

Later that night we watched the dvd my dad and brother made of Lizzy's first birthday party. With my dad's experience filming my mom's tv show and my brother's experience editing the show they but together a dvd of Lizzy's first birthday party for us to have. Lizzy's 1st birthday was only a few months ago but a few months makes a big difference! It's nice to have home videos to look back on.

1 comment:

  1. Found you! I cannot believe that Lizzy is now waiting in line to go down the slide all by herself. Seems unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete