Building Rainbows

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tidbits of Summer 2010 Photo Book

I love shutterfly photo books! I use to do a lot of scrapbooking but with a toddler it is nearly impossible to do unless she's sleeping and it's quite time consuming not to mention all the expensive supplies needed so instead I make photo books which in my opinion is easier and just as enjoyable. They have many backgrounds and layouts to choose from and they turn out nicely. There is also online scrap booking sites such as scrapblog where you can use virtual stickers and tags to make more detailed scrapbook pages online to print. Here is a shutterfly photo book of tidbits of summer 2010 I made the other day in less time than it took to upload the photos:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous book! Lizzy is awesome, beautiful, adorable and amazing. Very, very precious.

    ReplyDelete