Building Rainbows

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Helper

I have a little helper in the kitchen! Lizzy is learning so much through observation and imitation, she's with me all day and when I'm in the kitchen or doing certain chores I like to wear her so that she can see what I am doing. Today I was sweeping and then she started sweeping with her child size broom, she loves to help momma. Another thing she has learned is to go get her bib and burp cloth when we say "Lizzy go get your bib" it even looks like she tries to put it on. We set up a little play kitchen for her to play with while I'm in the real kitchen and she will try to feed us the play food she makes. We pretend the burners on her play kitchen are hot when we touch them and she's started to do that same. She will touch the play burners and say "ouch" and pull her finger away quickly.

Here she is helping mix the brownie batter.






No comments:

Post a Comment