Building Rainbows

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer Solstice!

Summer has officially arrived...Every season is special but summer is definitely my favorite. I love going out to the pool and beach, having picnics, going out for ice cream and sno cones, wearing summer clothes, and eating watermelon at the end of a hot day. In honor of the summer solstice Lizzy and I created our own celebration, Lizzy wore her fairy wings and picked sunflower petals. At home, she threw the sunflower petals all over the ground and played in them. Bella (our dog) ate a couple petals and joined in the fun. This is going to be a fun summer!






1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lizzy is so precious in those little wings! Nydia, I can just picture her spreading the petals and Bella trying a few. It made me laugh.Life with kids is just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete