Building Rainbows

Friday, November 9, 2012

Caramel Apples

I made some quick caramel apples tonight after dinner. After making caramel apples from scratch, semi-homemade using caramels and the crockpot I learned neither way was very good or simple. Last year Mike introduced me to caramel apple wraps. They are caramel wraps that you cover your apple with and bake or microwave. Virtually no mess but they are not homemade. It is so easy I think this is what we will do from now on and it is what we did this year. Lizzy actually didn't like the caramel she said she only wanted the apple and peeled the caramel off. Since I don't like caramel apples much either maybe this is a tradition we won't continue next year. But, if you are looking for a quick and easy way to make caramel apples the wraps are the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment