Building Rainbows

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still Here

I apologize for not posting as much as usual. I have been spending my time on new hobbies and spending time just being in the moment with my little family. I will be back to posting normally this week. Lizzy has been learning and growing so much lately I am amazed. Within the last week I have learned that Lizzy knows her letters. If you have a word she can identify every letter in it. Lizzy peels her own oranges . Lizzy has stayed in underwear all day without an accident. She talks all the time ... her vocabulary expands so much everyday! Lizzy can play matching games and know how to do floor puzzles. I know I'm bragging but I'm so proud of my little girl. Life with a toddler is exhausting most days but having a child is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment