Building Rainbows

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Handmade Christmas: Yo Gabba Gabba Ornaments

I forgot to post yesterday for handmade Christmas....I haven't been focusing so much on posting things or being online much these past couple of weeks. But today I remembered...




Every year since Mike and I have been together we pick out a special ornament for that year.

2007- First Christmas Together
2008- Expecting baby ornament
2009- Baby's 1st Christmas
2010-1st Saint Nicholas Day ornaments
2011-Smores ornament for 1st time camping, and ballet slipper for Lizzy's 1st dance class



This year I wanted to have Lizzy pick out her first ornament but there's not a whole lot out there for her to choose from and I know she loved Yo Gabba Gabba so to go along with our Handmade Christmas I made some Yo Gabba Gabba ornaments. I can't take credit for these because I remember seeing something similar on Esty.com last year. Anyway I made these out of felt and hot glue. Lizzy has already gotten them when we decorated last week. She was thrilled to see all her favorite characters and add them to her little Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment