Building Rainbows

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update

I haven't been posting much lately and that's because we haven't been on our normal schedule at home for about a month. To say the least I'm exhausted. Mike worked evening to nights for 2 weeks or so during the last shuttle mission and I didn't get to see him much. During that time I felt like a single parent. Single parents are amazing...I don't know how you do it. Lizzy had 3 birthday parties this year....one at chuck e cheese, one at school and at home, and a Luau by the pool! Lizzy's grandparents came down from Indiana for a week and spent lots of time with her. I had to work that week. I've been working longer hours at work since I started taking on my first caseload. I also experienced some car trouble and that was stressful but everything is ok. Another reason why I haven't posted much is because my "better" camera fell and broke. I'm still trying the decide if I should get a new camera and if so what kind. I'm sooo looking forward to getting back to normal for a while. This weekend was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment