Building Rainbows

Friday, September 7, 2012

Treasure

Some of my most special memories growing up was all the nature walks my family would go on. Each time we went I would find little treasures to take home like shells, rocks, sticks, flowers, moss, butterflies, seeds, nuts, and whatever else I could find to take home in nature. When I would play in the playground at school I always looked from clear or cool looking rocks to take home. These were my treasures. I still have some of these treasures with me.  I would put all the little rocks I found in the treasure chest bellow, and other things in another wooden box. I believe this box originally belonged to my grandmother. I wrote my name on it when I was a child and now Lizzy's name is on the box too. Lizzy has some treasures of her own now.



No comments:

Post a Comment